Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Prime Rib

My friends at Smokeware sent me The Raiser, it
will raise the grate 3 in. or use it with a pizza stone


I put the pizza stone with Egg feet and a pan to hold the
Prime Rib for a long slow cook
6.9 lb Prime Rib from Costco
I made a Garlic salt and Pepper crust with slivers of Garlic
in the fat cap

Ten degrees difference at this temp. not to  worry I'll check
the Calibration later

Thirty Degrees to go
Pulled at 120* interior and let rest for 30 min.
Scraped the crust off, dose that look good!

Almost everything on the table, Prime Rib, Jaclie's 
Lasagna, and all the sides
Family and friends 
Jackie's Grand Daughters Myranda and Lauryn. Myranda is
Graduating from Humboldt Collage. All the food was wonderful
and they all left full. Thanks to all that brought food 
and ate it. 

Smokeware

Thanks for kook-in and have a Great New Year.

Ross





No comments:

Post a Comment