Thursday, July 2, 2015

Grilled Lingcod and vegetables

My friends at SMOKEWARE sent me a cast iron
Plate Setter to use and review.

My first impression is that it's well made and indestructible
Here is the Lingcod the Captain and our son Rich, who
caught this 23 lb. fish last Sunday in Northern California
A nice filet of Lingcod
Seasoned with Dizzy Pig Raging River Rub, Chipotle Rub, Lemon
and Dill Weed
First on small cauliflower seasoned with peanut oil salt and pepper
Next Zucchini with the same seasoning
 Zucchini and cauliflower getting happy
At 375*
Looks like it's ready for the Lingcod


Seven minutes on the grill



Served with green beans, I loved the way this Plate Setter 
Grill cooks vegetables and fish. I'm looking forward to my
next cook with it!


Thanks for lookin!

Ross

5 comments:

  1. Great fish! I bet that was fun for him to haul in.

    Those plate setters are awesome. I take mine along for competitions because I worry too much about the ceramic plate setter breaking. That griddle surface makes great steaks and burgers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, yes I love this plate setter!!

      Ross

      Delete
  2. That Lingcod is enormous! Glad our Cast Iron Plate Setter could help you cook that devious meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt, I really love this plate setter!!!
      Ross

      Delete
  3. *delicious lol (darn autocorrect)

    ReplyDelete