With White Chipotle sauce
1 l 1/2lb. pork tenderloin fat left on
1 1/2 t Kosher salt
2 T olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 t dried thyme or 2 t fresh thyme leaves (minced)
1 t dried oregano or 2t fresh oregano (minced)
1 t dried rosemary or 2 t fresh rosemary(minced)
Preheat Egg to 425*
Combine the ingredients in a small bowl. With your fingers, massage the mixture
onto the pork tenderloin, covering all the meat and fat. Let set for 2-hrs. or
Sear all sides of thetender loin then put on a raised grid and cook until
interior temp. is 135-140* let rest for 10-min.
White Chipotle bbq Sauce By Richard FL
24 oz mayonnaise
7 oz Chipotle in Adobo sauce
7 oz apple cider vinagar
2 whole Hatch green chiles, Roasted
4 oz favorite BBQ sauce
2 t any chili seasoning
Place in a bowl and puree with a stick blender. Place in a plastic squeeze
bottle to use
Refrigerate any leftovers
Jackie's Creamy Parmesan Risotto
5 cups hot good-quality chicken broth
1/4 cup butter (no substitutes)
1 large shallot or onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 to 2 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
1 1/2 cups arborio rice
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 grated parmesan cheese (can use less)
2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
salt and black pepper * be sure to taste first. This may not need any salt.
1. Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan; reduce the heat, to low and cover the saucepan to keep hot.
2. In another heavy-bottomed saucepan melt 1/4 cup butter over medium-low heat, add in onion and saute until very tender but not brown (about 8-10 minutes).
3. Add in garlic and stir for about 2 minutes.
4. Increase heat slightly and add in the rice; stir for 1 minute.
5. Add white wine and stir until absorbed.
6. Slowly add in 1-1/2 cups hot broth with a ladle; boil gently, stirring until the broth is absorbed.
7. Add in another 1 cup broth, and stir until absorbed.
8. Add in 1/2 cup broth at a time allowing the broth to absorb before adding in another 1/2 cup (do this until you have used up all of the broth) stirring frequently until the rice is tender and creamy (this should take between 25-30 minutes).
9. Stir in 3 tablespoons butter and 1-1/4 cup (or less) grated Parmesan cheese; mix to combine.
10. Season with salt and pepper.
11. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with chopped parsley.