Sunday, December 15, 2013

My new Go To Tri-Tip Recipe

I bought a Twin pack of Prime Tri-Tip at Costco Cook 
one and vacuum-packed this one.
Deni Meat Tenderizer used it all over the Tri-Tip top and bottom
The Marinade put it on the Tri-Tip, put in the Fridge
 2 1/2 days took it out 2 hrs. to come to room temp.
Started the Poquito Beans they take awhile to cook
On the GrillGrates in the Big Green Egg
Pulled @ 125* interior temp. let rest for 10 min.
I think I nailed it

This Tri-Tip tasted awesome and wonderful 
The Poquito Beans add to this wonderful meal
 Jackie said this is the best Tri-Tip that I have ever grilled and I agree.

Recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/vs-tri-tip-marinade-310086

Recipe:http://www.food.com/recipe/santa-maria-style-pinquito-beans-185562

Thanks for looking
  Ross









7 comments:

  1. Perfect flavor, but I over cooked it. I tend to stay on the rare side....ended up medium. Good though.

    Steve
    C|K
    Cardinham|Killigrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve, it's an art to pull at the right time for m-rare
      Ross

      Delete
  2. We finally got a Costco last November and now we have a supplier for tri-tip here east of the Mississippi. It's a fantastic cut of beef and yours looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, Try the marinade I think you'll love it.
      Ross

      Delete
  3. That’s a nice site you people are carrying out there.
    buy peptides

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a classic Californian BBQ dish to me!

    ReplyDelete