Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pecan-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry-Chipotle Sauce

Two Tenderloins and two Baked potatoes
I put the Bakers on first @375*
 Then the Tenderloins with Sadie watching, 
Jackie my Wife did all the slicing and 
dicing she is such a great help and a accomplished cook.
The potatoes have been on for 45-min when I put the Tenderloins 
Pulled the tenderloins after 20-min. interior temp. @147*
 
This was another wonderful meal, served with 
Steamed broccoli and Perfect Baked Potatoes on the grill
Recipe for Tenderloins:
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ross, Just found your blog and looks like we are on the same page with barbecue. I enjoy grilling, but smoking is my specialty. Nothing is quite as good as slow cooked ribs from the smoker. I'm really interested in dutch oven cooking and in more ideas for side dishes (grilled vegetables)and looks like you have some good recipes. I'm your newest follower and I'd like to invite you over to my blog and hopefully you will want to follow me, too. My blog is primary woodworking and barbecue, with a few road/camping trips thrown in for good measure. Looking forward to sharing ideas, Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, I'm glade you found my Blog. Your wood working Beautiful, I'm sure your cooking is as well. Lets stay in touch

    Ross

    ReplyDelete