Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pepper and Garlic Salt Encrusted Prime Rib

I haven't posted for a wile, I had a bout of
 Congestive Heart Failure all is well now I'm on the mend.
We were invited to Jackie's niece for Christmas 
dinner they asked if I would cook a Prime Rib 
on the Egg our hole family loves the way I do it. 
8.51-lb. Angus Rib Roast 
2 C Pepper, 2 C Garlic Salt, and 2 C Water mix well and
 apply to the Roast 
With the crust on Roast on a rack with onions, celery,
 and carrots, and Red Wine 
On the Egg indirect @325* for 17-min. to 20-min. a LB. 
Pulled @ 125* interior it well still cook as we travel 
for 45-min. 

Ready for the crowed, this turned out to be the best
 perfectly cook 

Thanks for looking 

Recipe:2 C Black Pepper
2 C Garlic Salt
2 C water

Thanks for looking

Ross

6 comments:

  1. Ross I am so sorry to hear of your heart problem.. I had no idea!! Hope you are doing well.
    Your Prime rib looks excellent. Hope you and Jackie had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanie, I'm doing well now. We did have a wonderful Christmas!
    We hope you have a wonderful New Year and many more.

    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are doing better, Ross. Hope you and your family have had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chris Same to you and your family

    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow your blog for a long time and must tell you that your posts always prove to be of a high value and quality for readers. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete